any secondaries from LECOM and COMP yet??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sandhar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have not recieved any secondaries from LECOM or COMP yet. I have already gotten my professors to send the reference letters to those schools cuz they are going on vacations. Is that ok or are they gonna discard my letters since i havent gotten there applications yet. I have already received an application from AZCOM, why are the other two schools taking there sweet time ;)

Members don't see this ad.

When did you submit your AACOM app.? Did you do the online version? I sent mine in early July and I haven't received secondaries from anyone yet. Also, does your school have some kind of credential file to which students send their letters of rec.? Here at the UWash., we have our prof's send the letters to the UW credential file, and then, per the schools' secondary requests, the UW will send out the specified letters to the schools. I've read on some of the school's websites that if you send materials prior to their request, they will not acknowledge such materials and will require you to resubmit them. But as long as you have a master copy on hand, it shouldn't be a problem to resend them, in either case.

I received LECOM's secondary yesterday and I submitted my AACOMAS application on June 1st. I haven't heard from COMP yet. You may want to call the schools that you had your letters sent if you haven't received their secondaries yet. Some schools will send back letters if they don't have a file on you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same page here... I have LECOM's... not COMP... any word on NOVA? I'm waiting on that one too...

NOVA and COMP... maybe someone is telling me not to goto a warm climate with a beach for medical school.... :(

-A

Hi, I got LECOM on Saturday and NOVA about two weeks ago... so don't worry, they're coming! :) (AACOMAS= 5/28)

PalCareGirl:

You are the poster-person for efficiency with a 05.28.01 AACOMAS. :D

I am utterly (not the thing on the cow) jealous of your organization skills!!! :p

-A

That reminds me.... I spoke with COMP today.... The reason there did not put out their secondaries yet is that they are not ready... I'm not sure what that specifically means.. but.... sometimes it is best to nod you head and go "Oh, Okay."

The also mentioned that the supplemental is on their website... but you need a Student # (from a postcard sent by COMP) to be completed and sent in....

So I wait... and wait... and wait... I'm the anti-energizer bunny! :eek:

-A

P.S. Popoy: I'm getting closer!! Almost at senior member level!! BTW, congrads on the new mod position!