Any St. George's SO's out there?

IWSMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My husband is a MS1...and going to SGU...anyone else?
:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
My husband is also going to SGU. Are you there with him?

Hi Mcneed,

Yes, I am here with my husband now...are you here in Grenada with your husband?...if not..who is your husband...what term is he? If I don't know him, maybe my husband does. Talk to you soon. :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I tried to send you a private message but it said you didn't accept them. My husband is in second term right now. He works as a tutor for the anatomy lab so maybe (?) your husband has seen him. His name is Jack.

I plan on moving there in August. I had to stay back and take care of some bills before I could be there with him. It's kinda scary thinking about moving there and not having any money or any great source of money! Yikes! But...I'm sure laying on such beautiful beaches is going to be a big BUMMER! :wink: So how do you like it? Do you have any children? Fill me in!

Talk to you later!

Hi,

I love it here. Yes, it's different in that I don't work now..I am an RN..and work in Maternity in the states. We have a 3 1/2 year old son..and one one the way..due in about 5 weeks. I am going home to the states to have the baby..and will be leaving in about a week. It is such a great experience living here..and there is such a great support group for married students and students with children. There are so many ways to get involved either working on campus, volunteering in orphanages or wherever, or just hanging out on the BEACH or going snorkling. Email me with any questions you might have, and I will try and help you out. I am going to ask my husband if he knows your husband. His name is Bob. Talk to you later.

:cool:

King Lear...Sorry your mind can't think out of that small box over your head! I can't waste any more time on comments like these. :cool:

Dammit! I missed all the action caused by that idiot! Fill me in privately! Some people have nothing better to do with their time and have a pathetic sense of humor.

Anyhow, I will be writing to you privately shortly...have you already returned to the States to deliver? When will you return to Grenada?

Talk to you later!