Any Step 2 CK online prep course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RickyJohnson

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, i'm looking for an intense prep course. Heard about DIT for the CK but i didn't liked it in step 1 so that's off.

Falcon is a bit expensive, and kaplan has 2 of them, first one is like 3 months, and the other is 1 month (sounds interesting)--> somebody took the 1 month intense prep from kaplan?

How is it? is it worth it?... it's 1200 bucks.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

My background: done with step 1, and CS, and i have 3-4 months for prep.

ok, peace.

Members don't see this ad.

The 3 month webprep, is the online video streaming??.... or is it high yield online lectures? The thing is i think i will only have the 3 months ... due to personal stuff. Can you tell me more about it? appreciate it :thumbup:

The 3 month webprep, is the online video streaming??.... or is it high yield online lectures? The thing is i think i will only have the 3 months ... due to personal stuff. Can you tell me more about it? appreciate it :thumbup:

There are roughly 150+ hours of videos, you have access to all of them for 3 months and watch them when you want to. There are all that major specialties, so it is pretty comprehensive, albeit expensive though. Think it is normally about 2400, I jumped on it when they had a 20% off special.

Members don't see this ad :)
There are roughly 150+ hours of videos, you have access to all of them for 3 months and watch them when you want to. There are all that major specialties, so it is pretty comprehensive, albeit expensive though. Think it is normally about 2400, I jumped on it when they had a 20% off special.
That would be very nice, but it's too expensive.

Do you know somebody that took the other one, the 1 month intense prep, that sounds bit more affordable, and also i could go through more qbanks.

"ONLY" 3 months??? My school doesn't schedule in any time for us - we usually have 3-4 weeks max

I also am doing the 3 month program with Kaplan as well and my school lets us take up to 3 months for all of MSIV and 2 weeks between years. I am using 4 dedicated weeks but will hopefully be through 1/2-2/3 of the videos before my 4 dedicated weeks. I am attempting to get through 1 hour give or take of lectures each night M-F. So far it is working even with being on surgery. My last 2 month clerkship is family medicine so I should be able to up the watching to 1.5-2 hrs/night.

I also am doing the 3 month program with Kaplan as well and my school lets us take up to 3 months for all of MSIV and 2 weeks between years. I am using 4 dedicated weeks but will hopefully be through 1/2-2/3 of the videos before my 4 dedicated weeks. I am attempting to get through 1 hour give or take of lectures each night M-F. So far it is working even with being on surgery. My last 2 month clerkship is family medicine so I should be able to up the watching to 1.5-2 hrs/night.

Hey man, do you know anybody that took the other plan (1 month)... i would appreciate the feedback.:thumbup:
Sounds to me like you're gonna kick some ass in that exam.

Hey man, do you know anybody that took the other plan (1 month)... i would appreciate the feedback.:thumbup:
Sounds to me like you're gonna kick some ass in that exam.

I haven't heard of anyone doing the 1 month plan- that would require 5+ hours of just videos a day and I can't see myself being able to do that. I like to pause, take notes, etc. I know of two other people in my class doing this course and we all are going with the 3 month plan (one is actually doing a month of DIT before her 3 months of Kaplan).

I hope I can kick this test... step 1 wasn't my best performance and I'm not a "natural" test taker so just praying I can break 230 this go around.