• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Any student hosts for Columbia Interview?

bjpenn

10+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2008
  1. Dentist
I have an interview on Dec. 19th and looking for a place to stay on the 18th. I'm flying from Texas and would like to save some money. If anyone is interested, pls let me know.

About the Ads

shoombol tallah

Big Boy
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2006
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hosts would be nice especially for NYC since its so expensive. I booked my hotel at morningside INN for $80 for the 12th but im not too excited about sharing bathrooms with other guests lol. I think New york City is the only city in the states that i've been to that have hotels doing that.

Aceofspades

10+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2007
  1. Dental Student
it's pretty frustrating how all the med schools offer their interviewees student hosts, but dental schools for the most part leave it up to us to find a place to stay...

Not only that, but dental school deposits are 10x or more times med school deposits and the dental school application process costs much more as well. To top it off, dental school tuition and fees are higher than the med school counterparts.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.