any suggestion on Kaplan online question bank? good or bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jessicaleaves

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
have finished old test and still some time before the test, so plan to take the online question bank. Just want to ask anyone here has try the bank before? could you share some information about what do you think of the question bank? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

have finished old test and still some time before the test, so plan to take the online question bank. Just want to ask anyone here has try the bank before? could you share some information about what do you think of the question bank? thanks

no i havent tried it

I've been using the Kaplan qBank (mostly because our school required us to take a one-week Kaplan course for board prep). It has a lot of good info, especially the explanations to the questions. I think the questions are more difficult than board questions, at least when comparing to released exams. I'm not sure how cheap you can gain access to it, but if you can for under $200, it's probably not a bad deal. Just my opinion, others may disagree.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
i am new in this blog.can anyone tell me where can i get old question papers.

Hey Jessica,

I took Kaplan Q bank (one month access). As mentioned, the questions are thougher than what you see in the old question papers. But you have 2 advantage with Q bank
1. It prepares you with the computer system of answering.
2. The explainations help you with skills of approaching answers (like i guess any book with answer explanation would do).

Good luck!

thanks for the info!!can u pls tell me what time shd we take up the online question bank?shd it be while we are preparing...or at the end of preparation as a test??as i have just started preparing now...and i plan to take up the exam in may or something...so when shd i go for the online kaplan??