any suggestions are welcome

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SNEHA200431

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this forum & found this by chance.I had taken my CBT last month & got 80 in Part 1 nbde....I am from India,have my masters from there with 6 years of clinical practice as well as teaching medical students after my post graduation.I wish to know is there any chance for me to get into Advanced standing programmes in any of the Dental schools in the US.kINDLY GUIDE AS TO WHERE CAN i APPLY,if there is a slight chance I'd want to try that.My GPA is 3.5.Kindly reply at the earliest,since this would be a lot helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

SNEHA200431 said:
Hi,
I am new to this forum & found this by chance.I had taken my CBT last month & got 80 in Part 1 nbde....I am from India,have my masters from there with 6 years of clinical practice as well as teaching medical students after my post graduation.I wish to know is there any chance for me to get into Advanced standing programmes in any of the Dental schools in the US.kINDLY GUIDE AS TO WHERE CAN i APPLY,if there is a slight chance I'd want to try that.My GPA is 3.5.Kindly reply at the earliest,since this would be a lot helpful.

hai sneha

welcome to SDN!

u seem to have a pretty good academic career considering both experience & post-graduation. unfortunately here in the US..even masters from India (or any medical course for that matter) are not valued. 80% is an excellent score. though most colleges want Part 1 scores above 85%, i think u shd consider giving ur application whereever possible. Last dates r usually by Oct or Nov. U also need to write TOEFL.

Good Luck! :thumbup: