Any suggestions on my 2CK plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abram Hoffer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just started yesterday. Target date: last week of Oct.

USMLE World -- so far, 52% overall, ~350 questions in. Tutor mode now, will switch to timed toward midway point for timing. Plan to at least complete all Q's. (Score predictor -- which I've read underestimates -- predicts minimal passing score now.)

Highlighting points in UW, annotating then to FA.

Also reading Crush and Secrets in spare time.

Will review FA periodically and intensely during last week.

Pretty basic. Shooting for 230.

Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

You probably don't need to read both Crush *and* Secrets. Just choose one. I liked Secrets.

Also, I'd recommend doing at least one NBME (maybe form 2 if you had to choose). And do the 138 free questions towards the end.

Otherwise, looks good!

You probably don't need to read both Crush *and* Secrets. Just choose one. I liked Secrets.

Also, I'd recommend doing at least one NBME (maybe form 2 if you had to choose). And do the 138 free questions towards the end.

Otherwise, looks good!

I do not agree with this entirely. Crush and Secrets do have some subtle differences in the key points they give. reading both together is far better than just choosing one or the other. Especially, if you are trying to achieve greater than 97 on Step 2 CK. But, of course this is just my thought.:slap:

Give more than just 1 week to FA. Knowing one book really well is more important than reading many books.