Any Suggestions!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBoneDoctah

Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Fellow MCAT Gods,

I am going to sit for my exam April 24th. I took the exam last September as a "test run" knowing that I was going to void going into it. I wanted to get a "feel" for the test and knew I wasn't ready. I used up AAMC practice tests #3-9 with my highest score being a 30 on #9 (12/7/11). My goal score is 34+. Studying for the exam the first time, I completed about 1/3 of the BR passages and half of EK 101 verbal practice. I have about 80 passages left between EK 101 and TPRH Verbal that I can use.

I have about 2 months left till D-Day and so far this past month I have been reviewing content using Chad's Videos. The content is coming back to me so hopefully when I start hitting passages next week, everything should be smooth sailing.

So does this plan sound good:

From now till test day, I am planning on doing the last 2/3 of the BR passages, completing the entire TPRH science workbook, and completing the EK101 and TPRH Verbal passages.

Also, starting in April, I am going to take BR practice exams #1-7 and then review my old AAMC exams. A week before the exam I will take AAMC #10 and #11 for a final score.

How does this sound? Sorry for the long post. I just want to have the MCAT gods opinions on this. Happy Studying!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)