Any suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jkhalili

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm taking MCAT on April 4. I'm just about done with Kaplan course... my average for seven Kaplan full lengths is 31 and for 3 AAMCs is 30 (I got a 30 on each test, averaging 10 on each section). I just don't really know what I should do at this point in terms of what to study. I have 10 day spring break to review material and take the rest of the AAMCs. Do scores generally increase? And any suggestions of exactly how to study at this point?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I'm in the same boat as you! Except a few differences:

I took 6 Kaplan FL's: Average was a 31
Took 4 AAMCs: 30/31/32/31

And my test is on March 28th.

What I'm doing is just thoroughly going over the AAMC tests, and of course do the remaining 4 AAMCs. Gonna' finish the EK VR 101 book (2 tests to go), and read content chapters (not all, just what I figure I could go over again) from the Kaplan content books, doing the questions in the back after each chapter.

Aside from that, go over flashcards, quicksheets, listen to audio osmosis... I don't really know what else to do. I feel like this is everything I can do at this point!