Any suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lilith

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's only one more month left from the August MCAT. I had just finished going over EK materials and reading BR bio. I have EK1001 books, BR books (which has tons of passages), AAMC tests, and several BR practice tests. Since I work full time, I know that I am not going to have enough time to finish every thing. I am planning to do all the AAMC tests on the upcoming Saturdays. I don't know in what order should I do the rest of the study material to most efficientl prepare me for the test. Any suggestion? Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

It is kind of late and now you need to focus on your timing. Start taking the practice exams NOW and from there (your results) see what your weak areas are and study those during the week. I know that working ft and prepping for McAT is hard, but you must buckle down and make time for the beast, you only want to do this once....

Thank you, Efex 101 for your input. Does it mean if I don't feel prepare for the August exam, I should wait for the April MCAT?