Any Swedish premeds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

questionstoask

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey anybody here who's been to sweden?

Members don't see this ad.

I've never been... but I'm blonde haired, blue eyed, and as Swedish as can be!

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you a swedish premed trying to get into med school in sweden or swedish premed trying to get into med school in the US?

I visited Stockholm last month. Does that count?

I'm not Swedish, but that is where most of my family heritage is from. I've got dark brown hair and green eyes, but very pale skin. I think it would be sweet to go to Sweden -- maybe I'll go during my year off!

Ja tak! I'm American, but I visited some relatives in Stockholm last summer and LOVED it. For a minute or two I dreamed of doing an away rotation at Karonlingen... med jag taler inte svenska. :(

Ja tak! I'm American, but I visited some relatives in Stockholm last summer and LOVED it. For a minute or two I dreamed of doing an away rotation at Karonlingen... med jag taler inte svenska. :(
are you blonde?

There's this guy from sweden in my grad class, so cute :)

There's this guy from sweden in my grad class, so cute :)

As cute as this other Swedish guy?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjXi6X-moxE[/YOUTUBE]

Hejsan, jag heter Jon

are you blonde?

OK, I'll bite. Indeed I am. But I don't have the ol' Swedish stature, to my chagrin. And my cutest relative was a lovely dark-haired boy. If he wasn't my cousin... those Swedes are not bad to look at.

I lived in Finland for three months in high school and took the ferry to Stockholm...does that count? I was only in Stockholm for about 8 hours or so, and all I saw was that old viking boat and the shops in the city center. The best part about that trip was the actual cruise part though. :D I love Scandinavia! :love: