Any tables that convert the ACTUAL raw score to a score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yenisha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been reading threads on SDN about the experimental passages. I went to my practice test site and the scaled score conversion is like this: for MOST of the VR sections, a 15 was only attainable if you scored a 60/60...some test you could miss 1 but it was pretty much 60/60. So, I'm wondering, if 10 of the Qs are experimental, then I would have had to have gotten 50/50 on the non experimental. And I have a really bad feeling that the m*nk passage was experimental. ouch. B/c you know which section I guessed on? That infamous A*S section. Double ouch.
I'm making these assumptions due to some responses on my previous thread about the number that's experimental....which is 10 on VR----and if I recall correctly I don't think A*S had 10 qs. But the m*nk one did? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I also left some bubbles blank on PS and half-as*ed 1 of the passages. On the practice test site I basically inferred that one could miss 16-17 and still get double digit score (10). But of course this all changes due to the presence of the experimental.
As for BS I hope that there was no experimental b/c save for a few questions I did really good.
So know I guess I'm going to look at the old EXPERIMENTAL Q thread andmake myself feel better. Sorta.
PS I had form AS

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, but don't let yourself worry unnecessarily over this; you can't control what has already happened. There are experimental questions for each section, and there's no definite way to tell which ones they are. Don't let what has been said here about which passages might be experimental, and which ones might not, freak you out. It's all no better than conjecture; take it as that.

You are right, it does suck if you spent a lot of time on the experimentals and didn't answer the actual scored questions. I certainly hope none of us did this, but again, there's no actual way to know. So try not to stress too much over it. Take a few deep breaths. We'll know soon enough... In the meantime, do something fun or engaging to take your mind off the uncontrollable and back into the present.:) :luck: