any Texas Tech P1's in Amarillo yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jbuprepharm

The Poopsmith
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I moved here about a month ago (with my wife), if there's anyone here already and as bored as we are let me know on here, otherwise, see everyone in a month :eek:

Also, good luck with the scholarship stuff :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! How do you like it? My husband and I are moving Aug 1, we are moving into Huntington Pointe on Wolfin. We are excited! Good luck to you also with the scholarship stuff. Did you get your letter this week? I didnt expect to hear anything at all until later, so I was very surprised! :)

KarmRx said:
Hey! How do you like it? My husband and I are moving Aug 1, we are moving into Huntington Pointe on Wolfin. We are excited! Good luck to you also with the scholarship stuff. Did you get your letter this week? I didnt expect to hear anything at all until later, so I was very surprised! :)

they actually sent the letter to my parents house, but yeah I got it, it paid to stay in amarillo.

We like it here, it's kinda weird because neither of us has a job yet, so we spend all day doing whatever is free, so we've gotten to know the city fairly well, it's nice. I know where Huntington Point is, they look like a good choice, so good luck with that. See you in august