Any thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MommasBoy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my test is in 11days...

I'm hitting low-mid 60's on UW random/timed/unused.

USWA-1 -- 204 was scoring mid 40's at the time.
USWA-2 -- 230

should i waste a studyday doing an nbme/free 150 to get a better idea? or just dive in? anyone have this kind of discrepancy?

my goal: 225+

will I be safe just cramming at this point and not checking whether i should push it a month or two forward?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

low-mid 60s on UW = very solid, as was the UWSA 2 score. Take the 150Q free and at least one NBME in the next 10 days. I recommend NBME 6 -- it's your choice to look at the score result.

For the 150 free, check out the score estimator on medfriends. If it is 220+, then go for it. This estimator is supposedly eerily accurate even though the real exam is tougher (but probably has a softer curve)!

I was actually thinking about trying out the free 150 tomorrow morning. I'll consider NBME 6 later this week(wed-thurs) depending on how my last minute cramming is working out.

Thanks for the feedback!

225....i guess go for it?

But I'll say, those were some terrible questions... i don't understand how people say they're easier than world...i feel more confident answering world questions...maybe i was really out of it today...