kyerra

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2004
Status
hi evrybody,\
i,m having so tough time in studying anat.wen i read it i feel goog and confident.but when i do a question paper i loose all my confidence.any tips how to study.i got only 82 in anat the last time i gave exam.
pls help me with anat.
thankyou.bye

spowari

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2004
Status
kyerra said:
hi evrybody,\
i,m having so tough time in studying anat.wen i read it i feel goog and confident.but when i do a question paper i loose all my confidence.any tips how to study.i got only 82 in anat the last time i gave exam.
pls help me with anat.
thankyou.bye
hi kyerra,
dont worry its not that difficult.i had the same feelings for ana.dont go into too much details. make small notes regarding imp blood ,nerve supply etc. refer them if u cant remember while doing MCq's.personaaly i felt decks and ndbe papers are sufficient for anat.i thing u read them properly there is no need to go into too much detail from the text book.u should first go thru the text ,then decks and then mcq;s cos ana is a subject which u tend to forget easily.i hope it helps u.good luck for the exam

mekha

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2004
Status
i would say anatomy is the easiest sub , biochem is really tough

toothie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2004
Status
kyerra said:
hi evrybody,\
pls help me with anat.
thankyou.bye
i personally feel that read a text book if ure not ssure of ure basics.... if ure basics arnt clear... then only decks and old papers arnt adequate.
anat had a lot of repeats from old papers when i gave my exam....
toothie

emsi

Gangs don't die,We boogie
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2004
Status
you must know well head and neck anatomy, major blood vessels, general blood and neuro suppliers to the extremities.general anatomy of abdominal cavity and mediastum, blood and neuro inervation of the heart. also havvng knowleges about toporaphical anatmy of abdominal cavity is very useful.

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
emsi said:
you must know well head and neck anatomy, major blood vessels, general blood and neuro suppliers to the extremities.general anatomy of abdominal cavity and mediastum, blood and neuro inervation of the heart. also havvng knowleges about toporaphical anatmy of abdominal cavity is very useful.
Thanks for the info....