any UC secondaries aside from San Diego?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmejia1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
nothing here, it's Tuesay evening and I mailed my UC application about three weeks ago. I was expecting a UC Davis secondary since at least two others on this forum recieved davis's secondary this past friday or saturday. i don't know if I'll make there cut with a weak VR score, though.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't give up hope that easy! I got Davis Saturday (9/1) and it was mailed Friday. Since it was a three day weekend perhaps you'll get it tomorrow if it was mailed today.

Andrew

Anyone else get a Davis secondary on Saturday? Maybe they will mail a batch each Friday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope...I mailed my UC app on August 20th and still nothing from Davis

I mailed all the UC's an app the day 1st day possible, and I haven't gotten any secondaries. I don't think they've sent too many out.

mailed 08.20.01 and still no secondary...I am trying very hard not to call the adoffice!

you know the UC's really have an attitude problem

They are so mean!! :( You ask them one question and they want to bark at you...

I sent my letter of recs to ucsf, and they threw it out....what bastards...virtually every school I sent it to, was happy to have received it before hand!!!! what a bunch of pyschos!