Any UMinn dental students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

organoDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you guys recommend a friendly face I can talk to in Admissions? Please PM me.

My case is a bit unusual: credits from a foreign university, upper-division coursework from my state school, graduated in 2005 with honors, worked as a researcher in start-ups since graduation. Excellent LOR's. Excellent DAT scores (shown below.) Really unusual hobbies. Lots of shadowing hours.

Potential red flags from my foreign coursework. I got ECE to evaluate my coursework and let's just say I'm very mad at the results. :mad:

Also, apparently the age of my courses is an issue, but I talked to someone before in admissions about this and they gave me the impression it's not a problem in my case.

Thanks in advance! I really want to go to UMinn because of the excellent research opportunities in biomaterials + solid clinical training + high specialty match rate + good prep for the boards. Duh.. it's a really good school, based from what I hear around here on SDN, and I think I'm a good fit.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: