Any UMKC rejection letters yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pills4alivin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have only heard from those who have been accepted and I myself have yet to here anything. Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

You still haven't received an alternate letter yet? I don't think they even send out rejection letters, cause I'm alternate #60. That to me is a rejection letter. And my letter was dated on the 24th of April. I think you asked me that last week.

Thanks. I have still yet to receive any type of letter from UMKC. Things are not looking good for me. I think i am going to give them a call tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
pills4alivin said:
Thanks. I have still yet to receive any type of letter from UMKC. Things are not looking good for me. I think i am going to give them a call tomorrow.
I can't believe you have not received anything yet! It sounds like "it" got lost in the mail. And the USPS can lose an acceptance letter just as easy as any other letter!!!

I havent gotten anything yet either

pills_r_good said:
You still haven't received an alternate letter yet? I don't think they even send out rejection letters, cause I'm alternate #60. That to me is a rejection letter. And my letter was dated on the 24th of April. I think you asked me that last week.

Well i am sorry to say that you were wrong pills_r_good, UMKC does send out rejection letters. I was the recipient of one yesterday.

I guess i will just have improve my PCAT score in June and get into a 3 or 4 year program so that i will be getting out of school the same time or before those of you who will begin this year.

Those of you that were put on the waiting list, please keep me abreast.

Good luck to all.

pills4alivin said:
Well i am sorry to say that you were wrong pills_r_good, UMKC does send out rejection letters. I was the recipient of one yesterday.

I guess i will just have improve my PCAT score in June and get into a 3 or 4 year program so that i will be getting out of school the same time or before those of you who will begin this year.

Good luck to all.

Damn. I'm sorry that I was wrong too pills4alivin. Good news is yeah, if we get into a 4 year program next year, we'll still finish class of 2011. plus we'll save a years worth of tuition. good luck to u2.

pills4alivin said:

Good luck to all.
Sorry to hear that pills4alvin. Don't give up!! Good luck to you.

pills_r_good said:
Damn. I'm sorry that I was wrong too pills4alivin. Good news is yeah, if we get into a 4 year program next year, we'll still finish class of 2011. plus we'll save a years worth of tuition. good luck to u2.

I think i remember you saying that you were from CO. Did you apply to the U of CO? If not, do you mind me asking why?

pills4alivin said:
I think i remember you saying that you were from CO. Did you apply to the U of CO? If not, do you mind me asking why?

I did. I didn't even get an interview. They had about 1600 apps this cycle, and I procrastinated and turned mine in at the last minute. They don't weigh in the PCAT, and that hurt me, because my gpa is only 3.1. I applied to 4 other schools including UMKC, and they all rejected me too, but I think it was mainly because I took the pcat twice, and my 2nd score (the good one) wasn't received in time by anyone but UMKC.

pills_r_good said:

Hey #60 how many people are on the alternate list this year? i got listed at 48 i'm afraid it's just a really late rejection letter. :oops:

Meo_em said:
Hey #60 how many people are on the alternate list this year? i got listed at 48 i'm afraid it's just a really late rejection letter. :oops:

I have no idea how many are on the alternate list this year.

I just talked to someone today and they were "making sure" i was taking a pre req this summer? dont know how that will go