ANY UT-Austin STUDENT HERE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shengx12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ANY UT-Austin STUDENT HERE? What is your status right now?? waiting for interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, even though I'm an aggie, I'm taking classes at UT right now. I've been going to UT since summer 05. I just released my letters at the HPO office and I have an interview on August 8th at San Antonio. Haven't heard anything else. What classes are you taking in the fall? I'll be taking biochem - CH 339K - through the university extension now that I have a full-time job.

Here I am~!

I am taking my last few courses this summer.. I actually had graduation ceremony in May.

well...I submitted the application in early June and I LOR just has been sent out last week.. . they are not sent out yet~!

ok.. I hope we all can join DDS program next fall.
best luck!

Revelde said:
Here I am~!

I am taking my last few courses this summer.. I actually had graduation ceremony in May.

well...I submitted the application in early June and I LOR just has been sent out last week.. . they are not sent out yet~!

ok.. I hope we all can join DDS program next fall.
best luck!
hehe we actully are in pretty close status here. I am taking summer Classes here as well, are you ready for the interview? If you are in UT we can get together do some mocking interviews before it actully begins.. what you think. By the way I applied Columbia, and UCLA as well. What classes are you taking in UT right now?