any waitlist movement at uc davis....?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssd

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
my last hope for acceptance this year is at uc davis. at the same time, davis has been my #1 choice all along. when i was put on the waitlist, i was told by the admissions secretary that i was in the middle tier of the waitlist. as a result, i'm not holding out much hope, and i'll be submitting my new application this weekend. is there anyone here who is waitlisted at davis? if so, do you know what tier you are currently in? is there anyone who was told that he/she was in the first tier, but still hasn't been accepted? i'm just hoping to get a better grasp as to where i really stand. the secretary told me not to give up hope, but also said that i should reapply for next year. is there anybody out there.....?

Members don't see this ad.

nobody here is waiting on uc davis?

SSD: I have some friends in the class of 2005 at TUCOM. They told me that last week (one week after classes had started) one of the students got a call from UC Davis offering him a spot in the class of 2005. I hope this information helps. I don't know when UCD starts so I have no idea if they are still taking people off the waiting list.

Members don't see this ad :)
one of my friends last week got accepted into UC irvine!!!

dont lose hope.... :D

thanks for the responses...but all hope is already lost. one good thing about uc davis is that the secretary is very honest. she responds quickly to email, and answers all questions as best she can. she had been telling me to keep hope, but last week she unofficially told me that i won't get in. now i can put my complete focus on the upcoming application cycle.