Any way to notify Kaplan that a question is horrible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exmike

NOR * CAL
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
85% through qbank, I believe I have found the absolute worst question in the bank. For those that have gotten to it, it is on causes of elevated bun/creatnine azotemia. You guys agree? 19% got it correct, less than the expected amount for a random distribution.

Members don't see this ad.

Is that the one where the answer is postrenal azotemia? I admit, it's a miserable question. Goljan also says that postrenal azotemia is for step 2 anyway. I actually came across several questions where the % correct was less than 1/number of choices. I basically just ignore those questions if I get one wrong.

exmike said:
85% through qbank, I believe I have found the absolute worst question in the bank. For those that have gotten to it, it is on causes of elevated bun/creatnine azotemia. You guys agree? 19% got it correct, less than the expected amount for a random distribution.

exmike said:

waaaaa.

You're going to get questions like that. It's a fact. Hell if you studied for a full year FMG-style there would be questions you'd still never think of.

That's the reality of the boards :)