SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

any websites with interview advice & tips aside from interviewfeedback.com?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jmejia1, Nov 8, 2001.

1. jmejia1

jmejia1 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 20, 2001
    tx
    anyone know of any sight that can offer advice on how to interview well, including how to answer certain types of questions?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Suz177

Suz177 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 1, 2001
    Richmond, VA
    The Princton Review has a few tips on interviewing from a med student who was an interviewer. www.review.com

4. Gi

Gi Member 7+ Year Member

Nov 14, 2001
    MT
    University of Washington has a wonderful ethics web site. Go to thier homepage and search for medical ethics. Also, there is a great book called "Medicine and Society". It's a collection of articles and commentary on everything from health care allocation to financing to euthanasia to you name it. Good luck, hope those help. :p

5. Darwin

Darwin 10+ Year Member

Aug 18, 2001
    HMS Beagle
    Hey Gi - is that book by Henry George Miller? If not, who is the author? Thanks.

6. SMW

SMW Grand Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2001
    anchorage, ak

7. AceRockolla

AceRockolla Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 16, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI
    gi, thank you for the great website. Like SMW, I am grateful I saw/browsed/read this before my first interview. Thanks! :D

8. SMW

SMW Grand Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2001
    anchorage, ak
    Far and away the best site I found for the mechanics of interview prep was <a href="http://www.essayedge.com/medical/admissions/interview.shtml" target="_blank"> this one from Essay Edge.</a> Good luck to all of you out there interviewing! :)

9. labrat

labrat Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 30, 2001
    USA
    Great thread! Hopefully at some point I'll be able to use some of this great info.