Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

any websites with interview advice & tips aside from interviewfeedback.com?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jmejia1, Nov 8, 2001.

1. jmejia1

jmejia1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

anyone know of any sight that can offer advice on how to interview well, including how to answer certain types of questions?

2. Suz177

Suz177 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

The Princton Review has a few tips on interviewing from a med student who was an interviewer. www.review.com

3. Gi

Gi Member
    7+ Year Member

University of Washington has a wonderful ethics web site. Go to thier homepage and search for medical ethics. Also, there is a great book called "Medicine and Society". It's a collection of articles and commentary on everything from health care allocation to financing to euthanasia to you name it. Good luck, hope those help. :p

4. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Hey Gi - is that book by Henry George Miller? If not, who is the author? Thanks.

5. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

6. AceRockolla

AceRockolla Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    gi, thank you for the great website. Like SMW, I am grateful I saw/browsed/read this before my first interview. Thanks! :D

7. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Far and away the best site I found for the mechanics of interview prep was <a href="http://www.essayedge.com/medical/admissions/interview.shtml" target="_blank"> this one from Essay Edge.</a> Good luck to all of you out there interviewing! :)

8. labrat

labrat Member
    7+ Year Member

Great thread! Hopefully at some point I'll be able to use some of this great info.