Any WesternU MSIs opinions about laptop issue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

RobbC

As an MSI, and being the first class to utilize laptops in the classroom, what are your thoughts and opinions regarding the use of the laptops in class? Is it helpful? Considered necessary, or unnecessary? What percentage of the class actually used the laptops? Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated. I personally remember them being used for non-class/lecture purposes when I visited the campus and sat in on a few lectures.

Members don't see this ad.

im really hoping that not all our classes are laptop based. personally i hate learning by powerpoint. i like to hand write all my notes on my slides. my cpu skillz arent all that swell. plus if we have internet available in class, the hell im gonna be payin attention. ill be hooked up the napster or the equivalent and watchin dvds, pending that we can choose our own cpus. plus its a pain in teh ass and a security liablity to lug a 3000$ cpu around... if u smell waht im cooking

peace