Any WHITE (non-jewish) MALE premeds out there??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

livlovlern

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry, but everytime i see one of these it makes me want to post this one. so i finally did:) hope the holidays are treating everyone well, and have a beautiful day:D

Members don't see this ad.

well im 1/2 jewish, 1/2 hispanic white so i guess i semi count?

I don't think there are any white males applying to med school this year.

At all.

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry, but everytime i see one of these it makes me want to post this one. so i finally did:) hope the holidays are treating everyone well, and have a beautiful day:D

:laugh: why did you keep the jews out???

I agree with Dr. Dorian. There are absolutely none applying this year. I know because I know all of the white-nonjewish males in the world (there are only a few out there) :D

i figured that would make it more of a minority:D

Oh Wow - Originality On Sdn I'm So Impressed

Omgwtfbbq!!!?!??1!?!

excellent, cause that is exactly what i was going for, to impress. try to laugh a little, it might feel good......

I disagree, we need the solidarity. Between half of med students being women, and the large numbers of Asians, white males are now a minority in med school.

I'm not white , but I thought this thread title is funny. I wonder who will find it offensive?

Members don't see this ad :)
Non-jewish white boy in the house!!

It was funny maybe the first 15 times... now on time 200... it just ****ing annoying.
Seconded. Run a search and you'll find this same joke dozens of times. At least every couple of weeks.

Yawn...

I'm a member of the house of israel....ephraim to be exact. But I'm not jewish, I'm mormon.

Do I count?

I disagree, we need the solidarity. Between half of med students being women, and the large numbers of Asians, white males are now a minority in med school.

Yes this is a huge problem. Epidemic, even. Let's make it a headline: "Fear Ensues as White Males are now a Minority in Med School" ... freakin genius.

thanks to all those continuing with the humorous banter! if you have already seen this thread, or find it annoying, dont f***ing click on it;)

I like how you discuss women and Asians on the same level. Racist mysogynist, anyone?

thanks to all those continuing with the humorous banter! if you have already seen this thread, or find it annoying, dont f***ing click on it;)

lmaoo...I remember the noob days AHHHH

Yes this is a huge problem. Epidemic, even. Let's make it a headline: "Fear Ensues as White Males are now a Minority in Med School" ... freakin genius.

Well, given that liberals think it's a huge, epidemic problem when women or nonwhites are a minority in any segment of society...

I like how you discuss women and Asians on the same level. Racist mysogynist, anyone?
Huh? All I was doing is pointing out the fact that white males, as a discrete group, are now a minority (i.e., <50%).

Yeah, no you're right. It's a tough life these days being a white male in the medical industry. We only make up the primary gender (52.9%) of the largest ethnicity (62.1%) of matriculants. (https://services.aamc.org/Publicati...version53.pdf&prd_id=133&prv_id=154&pdf_id=53)

Absolutely heart-wrenching story.

I'm a member of the house of israel....ephraim to be exact. But I'm not jewish, I'm mormon.

Do I count?

I'm a white pre-med, and I am LDS, but I would not call myself 'mormon': I think there two many connotations with that title. Plus our church is not Mormon's church, it is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

:) And I forget what house of Israel I am from, I think it is ephraim though, I need to bust out the Patriarchial Blessing

Congrats on your success in the app process!

A heart-wrenching story...Also, I didn't realize only us crrrazy liberals were concerned if women and particular ethnicities are in the minority in admission demographics. Tell me this, have they ever been in the majority in the US? And have white males ever been in the majority?

Well, there you go.

I'm sure a large proportion of premeds are white males.

I just came in here to tell you this thread is neither funny nor original. A simple search would've shown a lot more "white male" threads than "black female" threads, but that's not what you wanted to see.

You've been beaten to the punch (see below). In addition, it's unlikely that your "non-Jewish" qualification will bode well. Closing

Any Caucasian pre-meds out there?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=288764

Any Caucasian (Non-Hispanic) Pre-Meds Out There??
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=210769

Any caucasian male premeds out there?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=119511

Status
Not open for further replies.