any WHITE pre-meds out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIGY

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
since i saw a any INDIAN premeds post i decided to start this one...this one is way better and the other post about indians should be closed...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow....its so nice to meet someone from the same ethnic background...Its so rare, especially in the pre-med program.... ok so a joke...but I still never truly understand the point in those threads...

im 3/4 white, i hope that is enough to get me in

Does 1/2 count?:sleep:

My, my. You're SOOO creative. [/sarcasm]
noobs. :rolleyes:

OP, if I may be so bold as to make a friendly little suggestion to you: before you start a new thread, always use the search function. It is located at the upper right hand corner of every forum. If you were to do so, you would discover that this exact same ridiculous thread has been started a zillion times already, in this very forum. I'm sorry to tell you that it's not any cleverer this time than it was the last zillion minus one times. There is very little new under the sun in the pre-allo forum, and any question or smart-a** comment that you can think of to ask or make has almost certainly been posted, prodded, and pummeled to death by the legions of pre-meds who have passed here before you.

Now, everyone, let the OP be, and this thread can fall off page one and die an ignoble death due to neglect just like all of the others exactly like it have.

OP, if I may be so bold as to make a friendly little suggestion to you: before you start a new thread, always use the search function. It is located at the upper right hand corner of every forum. If you were to do so, you would discover that this exact same ridiculous thread has been started a zillion times already, in this very forum. I'm sorry to tell you that it's not any cleverer this time than it was the last zillion minus one times. There is very little new under the sun in the pre-allo forum, and any question or smart-a** comment that you can think of to ask or make has almost certainly been posted, prodded, and pummeled to death by the legions of pre-meds who have passed here before you.

Now, everyone, let the OP be, and this thread can fall off page one and die an ignoble death due to neglect just like all of the others exactly like it have.

Word !

Wow....its so nice to meet someone from the same ethnic background...Its so rare, especially in the pre-med program.... ok so a joke...but I still never truly understand the point in those threads...

Culturally / Ethnically relating to someone especially when you're a minority is pretty pleasing. :)

(coming fron an indian fyi ;))

Members don't see this ad :)
white premeds? unpossible

After Kennedy's new immigration bill that provides for 110 mil of South Americans over 20 years that passed in the senate on top of whatever immigrants already come ..........well.........why not assume the whites are a minority already?

just in case anyone missed this...

Funny thing, everytime someone posts something saying "stop replying", it bumps this thread.

Like right now. :laugh:

just in case anyone missed this...but i love the op and he is way awesomer than me...i want to hav his babies

wow...i didnt expect that....sorry but no guys....your kind is in san fran....and all my brothers unite...

yeah, that's mature :rolleyes:

one ban wasn't enough, huh cbennett?

yeah, that's mature :rolleyes:

one ban wasn't enough, huh cbennett?

i am not cbennet....he was a ******ed jerkface....not qualified to be part of this so i banned him from the forum..

All my white pre-meds, holler!

holla!

haha, i love this thread...lol:D

ok, im stupid... but im a noob, and ive never seen a white thread before, even though i guess there has been... so i feel special!

:p

since i saw a any INDIAN premeds post i decided to start this one...this one is way better and the other post about indians should be closed...

so are you of hispanic or latino background?

joke threads need joke responses. they also need overly-sensitive replies and broken sarcasm meters.

i'm glad we're both filling our roles here :D

joke threads need joke responses. they also need overly-sensitive replies and broken sarcasm meters.

i'm glad we're both filling our roles here :D

hard to measure sarcasm based on the minimal context in which the word was presented...you can't measure and compare without a standard

i thought suckazz was a pretty obvious joke...

guess not

Guess that means you two think pretty similar...I wonder if you both watch comedy central

I would if i could! I haven't owned a TV in 4 years or else I'd watch Judge Judy and other shows that would cause me to not respect myself anymore.

Maybe we both have a similar sense of humor because in the white person thread everyone thinks the same!!

I would if i could! I haven't owned a TV in 4 years or else I'd watch Judge Judy and other shows that would cause me to not respect myself anymore.

Maybe we both have a similar sense of humor because in the white person thread everyone thinks the same!!

Exactly. That's the whole point to these racial threads...they allow you to find people you can actually be friends with.

Riceman is trying to hold me down. I think he needs a laugh, and this is the ticket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b9J-b541uM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funny clip...and for some reason I never tried to watch funny guy...I guess I should start.

ain't nobody trying to hold you down...I'm just saying that I did not understand thatI could not tell if what you said was a joke...sorry, I'm no hater (had to leave off the playa b/c not sure if you are or are not a mack ;) :p :cool: )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funny clip...and for some reason I never tried to watch funny guy...I guess I should start.

ain't nobody trying to hold you down...I'm just saying that I did not understand thatI could not tell if what you said was a joke...sorry, I'm no hater (had to leave off the playa b/c not sure if you are or are not a mack ;) :p :cool: )

wow im guessing your some other race.....you surely cant be a white premed as ..... i have never heard of any show called "FUNNY" guy......only one thats family guy.....maybe oyu should leave........

wow im guessing your some other race.....you surely cant be a white premed as ..... i have never heard of any show called "FUNNY" guy......only one thats family guy.....maybe oyu should leave........

whoops...I meant family guy...I'm not that far out the loop...and your attempt at sarcasm is kind of useless (but then again..you may not be kidding...regardless...try again next time youngster

actually...i'm pretty sure riceman's in touch with the "humor" circulating right now. What makes it difficult is the OP is actually a jackass and not being sarastic, while others are just laughing at the OP and it's difficult to discern who is being serious and who's not in this joke of a thread.

It's hilarious that you continue to miss the sarcasm/humor.

it is quite funny .....hell be one of those doctors that is always disgruntelled and speaks in MONOTONE...

actually...i'm pretty sure riceman's in touch with the "humor" circulating right now. What makes it difficult is the OP is actually a jackass and not being sarastic, while others are just laughing at the OP and it's difficult to discern who is being serious and who's not in this joke of a thread.

another boring person who cant see the HUMOR.....sheesh please get a sense of humor before med school...uughh ure disgusting..

I saw your humor, and it wasn't funny. It's lame.

And I'm pretty well liked in med school, and not disgusting either.

Culturally / Ethnically relating to someone especially when you're a minority is pretty pleasing. :)

(coming fron an indian fyi ;))

Ok, so I understand that it's satisfying to relate to someone on this level. Does this mean you can't relate to anyone in the pre-med program that isn't of the same ethnic/cultural background? I believe most everyone has to jump through the same hoops no matter what their family background is. Does being a minority make it more difficult for you to complete your program, I doubt it. I haven't had to many professors, while grading an exam, pull my file and give me an A because i'm white... I'm Polish/Austrian. So, does this make me a minority?
:sleep:

Ok, so I understand that it's satisfying to relate to someone on this level. Does this mean you can't relate to anyone in the pre-med program that isn't of the same ethnic/cultural background? I believe most everyone has to jump through the same hoops no matter what their family background is. Does being a minority make it more difficult for you to complete your program, I doubt it. I haven't had to many professors, while grading an exam, pull my file and give me an A because i'm white... I'm Polish/Austrian. So, does this make me a minority?
:sleep:

no pollocks arent a minority...

hehe i knew you were a jackass all along. but it feels good to be right now and again. KIGY...i SO called you out. Now bow down biatch and kiss my ring.

And enjoy being banned...that's gonna happen too. D-bag.

hehe i knew you were a jackass all along. but it feels good to be right now and again. KIGY...i SO called you out. Now bow down biatch and kiss my ring.

And enjoy being banned...that's gonna happen too. D-bag.

good thing i quoted u calling me a d-bag...goodbye u will be banned for violating terms of service...ahhaah......i wont

Ahh some fine editing work there KIGY, i guess we'll never know what offensive things you said about the Polish/Austian guy.

Regardless...this thread has kind of deteriorated, not that it ever deserved a chance.

See what happens when you make an all-white thread? It just can't be!

Status
Not open for further replies.