any women omfs'rs out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soni

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey..just wondering if there are any other women out there that applied to OMFS this year....just curious:)
:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

soni said:
Hey..just wondering if there are any other women out there that applied to OMFS this year....just curious:)

i've seen them out there

Members don't see this ad :)
soni said:

I've seen two tight applications from females. They got all their ducks in a row. Very impressive.....

Mistake. Sorry.

I haven't met any female OMS that impressed me. Sorry. I have met two, maybe three, candidates that I like. One is a senior in San Antonio right now. She likes to lurk on here, similar to the way OMFSCardsFan hangs around my nuts.

tx oms said:
I haven't met any female OMS that impressed me. Sorry. I have met two, maybe three, candidates that I like. One is a senior in San Antonio right now. She likes to lurk on here, similar to the way OMFSCardsFan hangs around my nuts.

Don't let the machismo fool you. Tx OMS actually is a woman. Or "Daddy's little girl".

tx oms said:
..similar to the way OMFSCardsFan hangs around my nuts.
I've always been a fan of salty snacks...

soni said:

seen a few I liked, and a bunch that I didn't. There are some programs out there that foster and embrace the idea of having female residents, while others laugh at the idea.

From what I heard, our program has never had a female resident. Esclavo may know better though...

I personally wouldn't mind having a female co-resident (especially if she is soft on the eyes) because its tough to look at Esclavo for 95 hours a week.

Bifid Uvula said:
seen a few I liked, and a bunch that I didn't. There are some programs out there that foster and embrace the idea of having female residents, while others laugh at the idea.

From what I heard, our program has never had a female resident. Esclavo may know better though...

I personally wouldn't mind having a female co-resident (especially if she is soft on the eyes) because its tough to look at Esclavo for 95 hours a week.

I had a feeling you have been staring at me... I'll chip in to get your girlfriend here a little more often if it will spare me the thought of your eyes burning a hole in the back of my scrubs. Man, I had no idea you were suffering so much... your half way to "queer". I understand though. I remember my first year getting worked so hard that I went home and snuggle up to a pillow, dreamt it was my wife and woke up in the night slobbering all over that poor pillow. Even pillows started to look like my wife if I yawned hard enough....

esclavo said:
...Even pillows started to look like my wife if I yawned hard enough....
At least pillows don't talk back. And you can beat them for no reason.