any word for TCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

damntexan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has received
interviews/correspondence from TCOM? I only sent in my secondary on the 3rd so i guess i shouldnt be so impatient.

Anyways, if anyone has any info, please pass it on...

Members don't see this ad.

TCOM has its first round of interviews yesterday, August 8th.

I interviewed there on the first day on Tuesday August 5th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on Friday, Aug. 8th...

Interviewed yesterday...

Great school! Great students & faculty! Love the location.

Really impressed with everything. I posted info on Interview Feedback if anyone has questions about the interview.

TCOM should get in touch with you really quickly!

Good luck

any out of staters interview at TCOM? Where are you from and what did you think??

how long after you submitted your app did you receive a call for an interview??

thanx

I interview on the 29th, and I have a few questions:

I've heard that they like to talk alot about medical issues and I was wondering if any of you all have suggestions for comfortable issues to talk about if asked. Right now I'm thinking stem cell research therapeutic cloning, HMO PPO, high insurance premiums??? Any suggestions?

Also for those of you that already interviewed. any offers for intellegent questions specific to the school. I have done extensive research and I can only think of questions about clinical rotations, summer research and clinical possibilites, teaching method ( which is system based). I know that we are all basically competing against each other, but any helpful insight might afford you some good Kharma..........:clap:

Interview Feedback is a great resource, and would answer a lot of your questions.

Did the invites come via email, phone or regular mail?

just curious...

They called me and left a message to call back and schedule an interview. Did you make sure that they recieved everthing okay?:oops:

I emailed them yesterday. My file is complete however they have not received my D.O. rec yet. I think its a sign...don't think I am going to get an interview there:(

It's still early, don't give up yet. It's very early. Shoot them an email to make sure everything is there; they won't mind. The DO rec doesn't matter, I didn't even have one from a DO.

be positive:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

For those that have already interviewed:

What did the men wear to the interview?

I'm trying to see if I should bother buying the long sleeve jacket since it is like 100 degrees over there.

thanx

I received a letter via snail mail from TUCOM today inviting me for an interview. I will be calling them tomorrow morning to schedule it. Anyone know what days they are having them? How far along are they in the schedule? Mid-september? October? I'd like an idea before I call, if possible.

Thanks!:)

Just in case people had the same question as me....

I just called Touro this morning. I took the earliest slot, October 7th. So maybe that gives you an idea how far along the schedule they are in. (I'm regular decision, not early).