any word from Cleveland Clinic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eunibo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone heard from CCLCM post interview? I called the office last Friday and they told me that Dr. Hutzler is out of town... but has anyone heard of final decisions since? This week?

thanks! best of luck to us all!!!!!

-sl

Members don't see this ad.

eunibo,

I'm still on hold with no prospects for an update until as late as April 15. Oh, well.

theprizefighter

Still on hold, but I thought that we wouldn't hear back until after april 15th since that is when people who are admitted there have to commit to CCLCM.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the info theprizefighter!

xega, have you already heard back from CCLCM? didn't we interview on the same day (2/5)? I haven't heard anything from them post-interview... I wonder if that's a bad sign. :confused:

well, gotta think positive! G'luck to everyone!!

:thumbup:

when i interviewed there last week - dr. hutzler let us know that he had temporarily stopped admitting students into the class because he didn't want to overadmit the class - he actually said "hold" is good news and that by april 15th, they will make all the decisions.

- i wonder how many people have already been accepted to the program?

i recently spoke with dr. hutzler and he told me that on-hold is in fact very good because he's already sent two large batches of post-interview rejections. the second one of those just went out this Monday, he told me. good luck you guys - i'm really pushing to get off this hold list as well - such an awesome place!

I was wondering how you got in touch with Hutzler? I tried finding his number but couldnt get to it through the CCL site. Could someone PM me his email, I would like to get a hold of him through that route.

Can anyone help me out here?

try the 800 number listed on the website. From my experience, they'll connect you to whoever you need to talk to.

yeah - you just have to call the admissions office - i'm sure it will be one one of the many forms you got during the interview - and have ms. bartows connect you to dr. hutzler. that's what i did.

well if medstylee is right that cleveland clinic sent out a batch of post-interview rejections on monday, i'm pretty excited! i checked my mail today and didn't receive one, of course i'll proably receive it tomorrow being that i am in colorado :laugh: