Any Word From Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jpj52byu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i haven't heard about anyone being accepted to louisville since dec 1st. has anyone been accepted since then or does anyone know when they are sending out their next round of acceptances? (out of staters particularily)

Members don't see this ad.

I'd like to know as well. So far I haven't heard of anyone getting accepted since Dec 1 either...

i think they still had/have a week or two of interviews. (i think someone said that anyway)

I was waitlisted on the 1st, so I'd like to find something out as well

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a long a frank discussion with Robin Benningfield today about prospects for this cycle. Louisville has completed its interviews and has a secondary list made up of those who have interviewed. She was clear to state that those who had not interviewed will not be considered for this cycle unless there are extreme circumstances (not likely). Any way it was a solid blow considering I still havn't had an acceptance and have only had two interviews but it is the sad, hard cold fact. Best of luck with other applications.

From what I have been told, the adcom will be meeting in the begining of this month and will decide on who to extend offers of admission to. I hope I get something soon!

my classmate got off the louisville waiting list. she got an admission letter end of last week.

Hmm, could be an interesting day when the mailman comes...

well, nothing in the mail today. :smuggrin:

I haven't gotten anything. Nothing in the mail, nor did I get an email... how frustrating!

i didn't get an e-mail today. Did you interview?

No, I did not interview.

The email said...

The University of Louisville School of Dentistry appreciates your interest. Our admissions cycle is now complete and all positions have been filled...

We ask that you hold all inquiries about strengthening your application until after April 6, 2007...Best wishes in your pursuit to become a dentist.

No, I did not interview.

The email said...

The University of Louisville School of Dentistry appreciates your interest. Our admissions cycle is now complete and all positions have been filled...

We ask that you hold all inquiries about strengthening your application until after April 6, 2007...Best wishes in your pursuit to become a dentist.

yeah i dind't interview there either and all i got was this e-mail today...lame :cool:

Has anyone who interviewed after Dec 1st heard anything?

i interviewed jan. 20th and still haven't heard anything. my aadsas still says i'm waitlisted. i hope so bad that i get a seat, if i don't...it's time to reapply i guess. :(

so wait...did anyone who interviewed there get that "class is full e-mail?"

i interviewed september/october and was waitlisted dec 2nd or 3rd. I didn't get the e-mail saying the class was full, but I also didn't get any letter saying I was off the waitlist.

Last year I didn't interview and I remember a similar e-mail saying the class was full.

I interviewed Dec. 1 and a week later got a letter, if I remember right, that was postmarked Dec. 1 saying I was on the waitlist. I have not received anything, but when I called Monday I was told that some invites were sent out by mail, and that by mid March they should have the class fairly filled up.

still havent heard anything. anyone else been accepted recently

I haven't heard anything one way or the other yet either. I'm trying to be hopeful, but as it looks like my acceptance to dental school this fall depends on two waitlists, its hard.

Anyone hear anything??

I called and was told that they would be meeting in the begining of April (once all the double dippers are forced to choose a school) to offer admission.