Any Word from Missouri?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tegs15

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So its the middle of December and I am trying to find out if anybody has heard anything yet this month from Missouri's Admissions?

Members don't see this ad.

Come on, some one must have heard something. Anyone...anyone...anyone?

people last month seemed to hear around the 17th...so maybe we should be hearing then...they say the third week of the month so i doubt if they are considering that first few days of december the first week. so i am thinking that we wont hear until next week. ill let you know if i hear anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
I ended up calling this morning and was told that they will meet tonight, with letter going out early next week. Good luck everyone.

Why go to MU when you could go to KU!? :)

tegs15 said:
I ended up calling this morning and was told that they will meet tonight, with letter going out early next week. Good luck everyone.

I called just now (before I found this thread) and I was told that they were meeting next week. The conversation was very weird, it went something like this:

me: Hi, I'm calling to ask if the admissions committee is meeting this week or the next.
Carol: [short silence] Yes. [mumbles] week.
me: So they're meeting this week?
Carol: [short silence] uh, well, I mean, the committee meets every week, but that's not what you're asking, now is it? You're wondering when the emails go out?
me: Yes, I know we're supposed to be notified every 3rd week of the month, but I was wondering whether this week counts as the 3rd week, or whether it's next week.
Carol: Okay hold on.
(hold music)
Carol: It's next week.

Last month, I got the email on the 17th of november, which was a thursday of the week.

So it is this week or next week?

bumpidy bump bump

BUMP! Jeez, aren't there any UMC applicants on SDN?

Anything today? Anyone?

Got accepted to mizzou yesterday via email. interviewed on Dec. 12th

RTmiz05 said:
Got accepted to mizzou yesterday via email. interviewed on Dec. 12th
Congratulations!

congrats...i got put back in the next round. woohoo.