Any Word from Pritzker?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

weezer230

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am curious if anyone who has interviewed anytime between the 25th-30th of November has heard anything from pritzker. I know they were set back a bit due to the holidays but they said about 4-5 weeks?

I guess no word might be a nice way of them telling you.. "your letter is in the mail." Which means you did not get in, considering that they call if you did.

Just want to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

weezer230 said:
I am curious if anyone who has interviewed anytime between the 25th-30th of November has heard anything from pritzker. I know they were set back a bit due to the holidays but they said about 4-5 weeks?

I guess no word might be a nice way of them telling you.. "your letter is in the mail." Which means you did not get in, considering that they call if you did.

Just want to hear your thoughts. Thanks.
They have been pretty backed up all along, I think. So it will probably take longer than whatever time frame they told you. We were told we'd hear after three weeks in Oct, but it actually took about six. If other people who interviewed with you have heard back, then they might still be considering your file. Check the Wall of Fame for the accepted people's interview dates. Good luck to you. :luck:

I interviewed 10/31 (with you, Q, I think) and I still haven't heard anything back - I called the other day and they said there was no decision on my app yet. So they're either ridiculously backed up or can't decide if they want me or not. I wish they would let me know already though, because they are my top choice. But good luck!