Any word from Tufts, NYU, or Michigan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joe70h8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything from any of these schools and there has been zero updates on AADSAS.

I called Michigan and I believe they are still processing my letters and NYU lost one of my letters so I had to mail it out again, but that's all I inquired about.

Members don't see this ad.

i know for a fact that tufts hasn't sent out interview invites yet. as for michigan and nyu...according to predents.com they are interviewing people with high stats as of now.

jb!

i got a call from NYU today. they wanted to clear out a confussion about my credits; i faxed them a copy. lets see what happens:oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
i got a call from NYU today. they wanted to clear out a confussion about my credits; i faxed them a copy. lets see what happens:oops:

Could you please let me know when you applied to NYU....I applied in 1st week of August... have not heard anything from them.... Do you suggest me to call them if they are missing something of mine too?

I got a letter from Michigan this past week letting me know that they have my file...I applied Jun 1 and haven't sent anythign since.

my app was sent out on aug 15th.

just got an NYU invite for interview via email

my app was send out on July 28

I got rejected from Michigan on sat

Hey Everyone,
I just got an email from NYU inviting me to an interview!!!!!
It's on October 12th. :D They still had some slots in October but during the week.
Good luck to everyone!

I just got an NYU interview invite. My AADSAS app got mailed out Aug. 15th. Yay, my first interview invite! :D

for everyone with interviews, when you post that youve received one.....could you also post your stats?? thanks. :)

I sent in my yellow form to michigan like two weeks ago..
and nyu .... still under review...
Hope they r giving me without interview...

If you stats are high, NYU will basically give you an interview whenever they want.

My question is...do they accept without interviews? I know they used to just because they had problems with their dean. Are they still doing that this year for SURE?