Any word on these Waitlists....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mef007

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from these schools?

Jefferson
UVM
Einstein
Tufts
NYMC
MCV/VCU
Buffalo
Stony Brook
Albany

Just curious if anyone has advice on getting off these lists...

Thanks
:p

Members don't see this ad.

WOW mef007, you are on ALL of those??? I htought I had it bad with 4....

stony brook hasn't gone to the waitlist yet i've been told.

i wish they would start pulling people off soon, cause i really like it there!

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the advice everyone!....hopefully I will have a bit of luck with some of these schools. I am definitely going slowly crazy--9 schools to be waitlisted on is mentally draining!

:rolleyes:

You may have already seen it on the other waitlist thread - but Jefferson's list has had a bit of movement already. At least 3 people were pulled off their list as of mid-March. Good luck!!

Hey just wondering if you are on the Buffalo "Alternate List"
thats what I am on, and wondering if anyone has any info about that list.. :rolleyes: I hope they go through the whole thing!!!

Georgetown's waitlist?

Originally posted by draven72981
Hey just wondering if you are on the Buffalo "Alternate List"
thats what I am on, and wondering if anyone has any info about that list.. :rolleyes: I hope they go through the whole thing!!!

hey...so a search on that because I recall someone saying (and reading elsewhere) that there is a boatload of people that come off of the UB WL. Like 80% of the people or 80% of the class...or something like that...
Good Luck....I feel ya on the WaitList stuff!!!

Still Waitlisted in 4 States,
Spin:D :D

I heard from Albany last week, so there is movement there...good news!!!

Good Luck, I hope you hear good news soon!!!!!

draven72981:

I spoke with Buffalo and they will tell you which third of the alternate list you are on....they say they often see movement through the first 1/3 and occasionally get through a good portion of the middle 1/3...other than that they said check back after may 15

UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson
UMDNJ-NJ Medical School
NYMC
Drexel

Thanks guys!

i called einstein..they dont start taking people off the list till june:(

over on the Tufts!?!? thread, someone just got into the md/mba program, but i think that person might have been on hold.

tufts last interview day is this coming tuesday april 29th. hopefully there's some movement afterwards.

Is there any news on the waiting list for GW? Has anyone heard anything?

anything new?