Any WREB or CRDTS takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zobaer

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning/or has taken WREB or CRDTS. Pls lemme me know.I am planning on taking either WREB at USC, LA OR CRDTS at NEBRASKA in December 05.
Any input or info will be appreciated.
Thnx.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the WREB. It sucks.
I would take the WREB at the school you are attending.( if you have already graduated take the WREB at the nearest school offering the WREB so that you can drive your patients to the exam) How you are going to find patients in another state? It was hard enough finding the ideal WREB candidate for my boards and I spend a couple weeks screening people.
My advice is to learn that handout inside out. Most of the people that tried to hand file the endo section failed.
Most people that tried slot preps failed.

hi demeter..so ur experience says its hard to pass in wreb..i have couple of questions ..i hope u would reply..
-did u take any classes for preperations?
-when they reject patients do they cut marks each time?
-u suggest not to use hand files ..so we should use rotary instuments...
-what is slot prep?
-where did u take ur exam
thanks

Demeter said:
I would take the WREB at the school you are attending.( if you have already graduated take the WREB at the nearest school offering the WREB so that you can drive your patients to the exam) How you are going to find patients in another state? It was hard enough finding the ideal WREB candidate for my boards and I spend a couple weeks screening people.
My advice is to learn that handout inside out. Most of the people that tried to hand file the endo section failed.

Demeter said:
Hi Demeter,
Thanks for your input.
As u mentioned, i am concerned abt the pts as well. When did u take the exam? what was the result over all and ur personal(if u don't mind). Most of the ppl have told me that WREB is easier compared to CRDTS.
If u cud share ur over all experience and advice for do's and don'ts.
Thnx.