any1 else having any problems w kaplan/e-mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swamprat

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I decided to take a aamc full length #8 today considering my mcat is in less than 3 weeks. I basically got screwed. I was only able to take the physical science section and even then it kept "timing out." Every other passage i'd go to it would "load" and then say my connection was interrupted and to restart. This annoyed the hell out of me, and on top of it all I hadn't rlly studied in like a week. Well I managed to make it thru the one section and I'm calling it quits for now because I can't deal with this through verbal. So now I have 2/3 a test that I havent taken. Anyway point being, any1 else having this problem? I'm rlly pissed 2 bc i didn't go into lab today to take this damn practice test and here i am posting on SDN :(

Members don't see this ad.

I decided to take a aamc full length #8 today considering my mcat is in less than 3 weeks. I basically got screwed. I was only able to take the physical science section and even then it kept "timing out." Every other passage i'd go to it would "load" and then say my connection was interrupted and to restart. This annoyed the hell out of me, and on top of it all I hadn't rlly studied in like a week. Well I managed to make it thru the one section and I'm calling it quits for now because I can't deal with this through verbal. So now I have 2/3 a test that I havent taken. Anyway point being, any1 else having this problem? I'm rlly pissed 2 bc i didn't go into lab today to take this damn practice test and here i am posting on SDN :(

Give our customer tech support reps a call at 1-800-KAPTEST.

Kaplan's systems only authenticate you, then pass you along to the AAMC, so if you're starting a test, that means you're already over on their e-mcat side, and there's likely some incompatibility between what you're using (computer/browser/internet connection) and their servers.