SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anybody been in Cleveland?

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by sas_antonio, Mar 15, 2002.

1. sas_antonio

sas_antonio New Member

Mar 9, 2002
    Beirut
    Hi ! I'm a med student from Beirut. I might get the possibility to go do an elective rotation in Cleveland ( Case Western ) So if any of you have been there or know the area , please tell me of near Housing facility or a not-so-expencive place to stay.....10x
    If u've already been to Case western ,plz share you're experience with me.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. leorl

leorl Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Jan 2, 2001
    Hi, guess what? I go to Case Western Reserve University but as an undergrad, not a med school student. How long is the rotation for 4, 6, 8 weeks? I would suggest inquiring at the admissions office or the office which sent you your confirmation, usually they have set housing for you, or temporary housing in the dorms. If your rotation is at the Cleveland Clinic, they do provide housing for you. If you don't have the contact information, ask again and I will see what I can find out.