Anybody been rejected by Western Yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onetimeplease

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone with a pre Dec 1. interview been rejected yet? I feel like an interview there is almost automatic with the new school. Any opinions?

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious, has anyone with a pre Dec 1. interview been rejected yet? I feel like an interview there is almost automatic with the new school. Any opinions?

I interviewed there the first day they offered interviews and haven't been rejected yet. I thought I did horribly during the interview. I was nervous, wasn't even sure if my sentences made sense, and was given the opportunity to talk more about myself at the end but just froze and didn't say anything, LOL. If I get in with that kind of interview, then it may just be "automatic." :rolleyes:

I was early November and I still haven't been. I am just wondering how it works. I am excited, its my first choice.

Members don't see this ad :)
got a letter dated Dec 15th.. Now im really starting to wonder what's wrong with my app.. because when I contacted them 2 weeks ago, they said my DAT & GPA are "competitive" and that they still have lots& lots interviews to give out. :( this sucks that they rejected me so relatively early (since they dont even knowhow many people will go there FOR SURE or dont have set stats or anything..)

got a letter dated Dec 15th.. Now im really starting to wonder what's wrong with my app.. because when I contacted them 2 weeks ago, they said my DAT & GPA are "competitive" and that they still have lots& lots interviews to give out. :( this sucks that they rejected me so relatively early (since they dont even knowhow many people will go there FOR SURE or dont have set stats or anything..)

I got the same letter. I could really care less b/c it was at the bottom of my list of schools.

Strange. I thought everyone who applied there and got an interview pretty much got in. Aren't they desperate?

Strange. I thought everyone who applied there and got an interview pretty much got in. Aren't they desperate?

You are mistaken. I interviewed there and i haven't heard a thing from them... but eh... that's aiite tho. :) and i don't think they're desperate...