Anybody CWRU Class of 2005?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chimera

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you are going to be my future classmates.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to CWRU. There' a bunch of us on here.

I'm going!
Also, I'm an out of stater and I have a few questions. I'm a little worried about talk of racism in Little Italy. How bad is it really (maybe a minority student could respond)?
To those who are familiar with the neighborhood--what's your favorite stuff to do in the area?
And finally, is anyone interested in having a roommate or two? Like me for instance? I'm female.
Thanks! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Check out the following link for information on housing at CWRU: http://www.studentdoctor.org/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=003681

As far as Little Italy is concerned, my friends who are minorities do not go there alone and definitely do not go there at night. This is mostly an issue for black students. I'm not aware of any recent incidents involving black people in Little Italy but there's enough of a history of problems that minorities just avoid the area. That said, Little Italy is generally a pretty safe area to live in though it is crowded and sometimes noisy.

Congrats to all the incoming Case students! I hope to get a chance to meet you guys.

I'm going too! Feel free to private message me if you are interested in maybe rooming together. I'm female.

And also UNCbrent is going in the fall, but I haven't seen him around here in a while.

Laura

count me in....i used to have a reason to hit these message boards....but now I'm an addict...see you all in the fall