Anybody else going to ABAI this weekend?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Not likely with this crowd from what I gather, but are any of you going to be in San Diego for ABAI this weekend? I'll buy you a beer.

It drives me crazy that the powers that be still think Memorial Day Weekend is the best option for the annual convention!

Members don't see this ad.

Not likely with this crowd from what I gather, but are any of you going to be in San Diego for ABAI this weekend? I'll buy you a beer.

It drives me crazy that the powers that be still think Memorial Day Weekend is the best option for the annual convention!
I am! And yes, the conference date drives me nuts.

Nope, not my thing and I'll be on vacation elsewhere. However, ClinicalABA, you are welcome to paypal, venmo, or wire transfer me the funds for a beer. Plane tix to San Diego for another weekend would not be turned down either. At some point, you may even get to enjoy the pleasure of my company.

Nope, not my thing and I'll be on vacation elsewhere. However, ClinicalABA, you are welcome to paypal, venmo, or wire transfer me the funds for a beer. Plane tix to San Diego for another weekend would not be turned down either. At some point, you may even get to enjoy the pleasure of my company.
I’ll drink an extra one in your honor!

Reactions: 1 user