• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Anybody ever prescribe Stadol?

willabeast

10+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2011
  1. Attending Physician
    Stadol is useful as a reversal agent when using large doses of opioids. It used to be marginally useful as a narcotic in a patient who has trouble swallowing pills, but was supplanted by opioid patches.

About the Ads

NJPAIN

10+ Year Member
    Nov 28, 2011
    New Jersey
    1. Attending Physician
      I had to call the police once on a patient hooked on intranasal stadol for headache ( prescribed elsewhere). She sent her husband to wait for me in the parking lot to try to convince me to renew it for her. Not the first HA patient I met who was hooked on Stadol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.