anybody get a hopkins 2ndary invite?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AppleseedCast

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
People seem to be filling it out already and I'm perplexed as to why I didn't get an invite if they don't screen

Members don't see this ad.

People seem to be filling it out already and I'm perplexed as to why I didn't get an invite if they don't screen

Invites were not given, just available online. You can sign up and fill it out because they do not pre-screen.

does anyone know if we can use the same login information given to us by the columbia secondary?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes, use the same. i did and it worked flawlessly.

So I was kind of making sure that my stats classes counted for part of Hopkin's Calc prereq (I think I have the right school...), and wondering if I should wait to pay/fill out the secondary until I find out if they do. Probably I should just email huh? Anyway, you guys are just filling out the secondary then without getting an invite? I started it but didn't want to go too much further in case there was a problem with the calc stuff. Seems like they have a lot of req's... does anyone know what the actual calc requirement is? I have two semesters of credit from AP and two semesters of Stats.