Anybody get accepted to MWU-AZ and MWU-IL?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AtlantaBraves

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just curious if MWU-IL and MWU-AZ share acceptance lists and don't accept the same student at both schools.

Members don't see this ad.

I was interviewed at both campuses but I only heard from IL so far.

I was also interviewed at both MWU-IL and MWU-AZ, but only was accepted to MWU-AZ so far. I haven't heard from MWU-IL yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
also interviewed at both - only accepted at AZ so far

I interviewed at both and was accepted at both :)

I was interviewed and accepted at MWU-AZ! :) MWU-IL didn't even ask me for an interview lol. Not that I care, MWU-AZ was my top choice!!!

I have an interview in January with MWU-IL.
Any advice from those who already had their interview? Would it be best to rent a car and drive to MWU-IL from O'Hare?

I have an interview in January with MWU-IL.
Any advice from those who already had their interview? Would it be best to rent a car and drive to MWU-IL from O'Hare?
yeah
rent a car and drive to downers grove.....comfort inn is pretty cheap and has a free breakfast and shuttle

I got into both Midwesterns and am having a really hard time deciding. I know for many people, it should be an obvious choice to attend AZ since it is established already/fully contstructed/has upperclassman, etc. However, I have lived in IL my entire life, my family is all here, and my long term bf (over 5 years) is in med school in IL for at least the next 2 years, more if he is able to get into residency in IL.

Do you think it is ludacris for me to even consider attending IL over AZ? Any MWU D3s--I would love to hear your thoughts on how it was/is being the first class.

Congrats your acceptances! How was your interview with MWU-IL? What impression did you get. and how soon did you hear back after your interview?

I have one scheduled in 2 weeks.

grayhoodie: I'd say it is ludacris for you to even consider IL over AZ. If you happened to interview with Dr. Polk, I would suggest to call him and tell him your situation.

I interviewed in the beginning of Nov, and heard back Dec 1 via phone call/update on MWU net. The interview process (as I'm sure you have read) was unconventional, but I kind of liked it because I thought it allowed the interviewers to judge us on a more equal plane (since there is really no way to prepare ahead of time). For the most part, the interviewers asked helpful follow up questions to guide you if you got a little sidetracked or got too nervous and lost your train of thought. Lunch was great, got a chance to eat with all the interviewers and talk about not only the school, but also random things (tv, what you do for fun, sports). The only advice I can give you is be yourself and have fun with it. Good luck!

I interviewed in the beginning of Nov, and heard back Dec 1 via phone call/update on MWU net. The interview process (as I'm sure you have read) was unconventional, but I kind of liked it because I thought it allowed the interviewers to judge us on a more equal plane (since there is really no way to prepare ahead of time). For the most part, the interviewers asked helpful follow up questions to guide you if you got a little sidetracked or got too nervous and lost your train of thought. Lunch was great, got a chance to eat with all the interviewers and talk about not only the school, but also random things (tv, what you do for fun, sports). The only advice I can give you is be yourself and have fun with it. Good luck!
hey grayhoodie, i think i saw you on the street walking... Do you live in Tunerville, New Jersey? If yes, spooget

It will be interesting to see the stats for il as it's a new school. Anyone know of any other new schools opening soon?