Anybody gonna be at UF this Friday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kspillman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interviewing there this friday, Nov 9th and just wondering if anybody else is going to be interviewing too.
KIM

Members don't see this ad.

good luck tomorrow, Kim! Try to really soak in a lot of the school in addition to letting the interviewers soak up alot about you. A good goal is to come out of the interview day learning 10 new things about the school you didn't know before (about the curriculum, opportunuities, students, etc.)
This was my first interview, and I'm glad such a solid all-around school was.

Members don't see this ad :)
KIM,

I will be at UF on Friday. Well, I'm always at UF on Fridays! ;)

GOOD LUCK! I interviewed here last year and am looking forward to interviewing agian this year (PLEASE CALL ME ROBYN!!). Don't fret! The interview is not hostile. They just want to get to know you.

You probably won't get this until after your interview, since it is already late Thursday. Good luck none-the-less!

My file was completed a few weeks ago and haven't received anything. Actually, this semester has been so hectic, that I would almost prefer an interview after the term. Anyone feel the same? This process has been really distracting.