Anybody got a letter from Louisville?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jigabodo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got a letter from UofL. I was actually quite scared at first thinking that it probably will be a rejection. As it turns out, it's just a thank you letter.

However, they did hand write something at the bottom of the letter...anyone else besides me received the same thing from UofL?

Members don't see this ad.

I did, it included handwritten notes on the bottom from the guys who interviewed me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a letter from UofL. I was actually quite scared at first thinking that it probably will be a rejection. As it turns out, it's just a thank you letter.

However, they did hand write something at the bottom of the letter...anyone else besides me received the same thing from UofL?

I got one too. Both my interviewers wrote notes at the bottom. I was worried it was a rejection too!

Hey! I have an upcoming interview at Louisville on the 3rd, about how many other prospective students are there on the same day for the interview? Just curious and looking forward to checking it out! :)

Hey! I have an upcoming interview at Louisville on the 3rd, about how many other prospective students are there on the same day for the interview? Just curious and looking forward to checking it out! :)
I've interviewed there 3 times. 8-15 sounds about right.