anybody got admitted with late Aug apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datdat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if there anybody who got an admission wih late aug apply. if so when did you get the first interview?

is it better to apply in June with 19 than in Aug with 22 or 21?

Members don't see this ad.

I think earlier is always better in this case but if thats your case, apply early with your 19 and send your new scores when you get them. Early bird gets the worm!

In general earlier is better but if you have terrible scores and apply early it won't do much either. That being said, I know of two people who took their DATs in late August last year (After the 20th) and both were accepted to their respective state schools in the first wave.

I was admitted with a Mid November App, (Nov. 17). My interviews were all in January and February, and one last minute one in March. I think one of the only things that got my foot in the door was my really high DAT's, and I would NOT suggest that anyone follow what I did! An August app is still fine, but it's less likely that you'll get a Dec 1st admissions - but remember that at least half of the seats are still avalable after that.