Anybody got an official letter from Howard or just AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OMFS08

Tooth Extractornator
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got the "offer made" in AADSAS but I have not received the letter in snail mail yet. Anybody got theirs?

Members don't see this ad.

I got the "offer made" in AADSAS but I have not received the letter in snail mail yet. Anybody got theirs?
Not yet, I will definitely post a comment as soon as i receive the package, since I live twenty minutes away from school

There is a package they are sending out I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nevermind guys. I got an email from them today saying to come in and pick it up. I will be there first thing tomorrow!!!

I believe they sent it snail mail for those on the West Coast, but I've heard that they told some to go in and pick it up.

Congrats to everyone again!

what the heck is snail mail!?
-i live in tennessee and am anxiously waiting to recieve and offical letter.. don't want to go celebrate untill i have it in my hand and in writing.
-i called but no answer.
anybody know:idea: what's up?

Should be coming to you in the mail, its just a small package congratulating you and explaining about the deposit etc.

I have mine in hand right now. I went out and got a frame to put it in. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Guys it is in the mail if you have not received it as yet just be patient. Oh and school starts August 15-22 one of those days pomegarnets.

Hm, I wonder if they are being sent to our permanent address or current.

Thanks for the response for the day school starts.

For those of you who have already picked up your package, how much is the deposit and when is it due? I'm gonna be going out of the country and need to make sure I take care of it ASAP. Thanks!

For those of you who have already picked up your package, how much is the deposit and when is it due? I'm gonna be going out of the country and need to make sure I take care of it ASAP. Thanks!
I got it last night :D:D:D. It is $800 and due by January 15th.

I got my acceptance letter! :D

Has anyone sent in their response?

I got my acceptance letter! :D

Has anyone sent in their response?

Welcome to the "letter in hand" club haha. I have accepted my own already, thank Goodness. Now arranging my funding.

Funding for your loans?
or Funding to send in your deposit?

I need to get started on all of that, but I'm in the midst of finals here in CA.

Is anyone else studying for finals right now?

I got mine. It was well worth the wait too.