anybody had problem with test administrator

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mas100

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I was wondering if anybody had problem with the people who administrated the mact yesterday?
I had a very frustrating experience with the proctor. she was very confuse to start with. we started the test at 0845, she then began to read the insructions which included announcement of time at 45 min. and 5min.(she made several mistake throughout). Not only she did not anounce the 45 min. time, but she began to anounce 20 min( like you have 10 min to 10 min, very confusing). warning and finally she stated that the time is up. I had at least 7 unanswered questions on ps which I planned to mark them in final five min. which consequently i missed. I told her that she did not announce the 5 min. she stated time is up and nothing she can do. everybody was mad and we went on the 10 min break. after break she stated that she made a mistake and she will report that to MCAT. she again made the same damn mistake in the first writing section in which she gave several warning in wrong time and every body objected. Her response was that she is knew at this.
can any body tell me whether I have any ground to discuss this with MCAT and if so, does it change anything. Any suggestion?

Members don't see this ad.

call AAMC, i bet you can get a refund and get it voided... i dont know if this would possible to do after scores are up, but you should try

indyzx said:
call AAMC, i bet you can get a refund and get it voided... i dont know if this would possible to do after scores are up, but you should try

Yeah write AAMC, idon't know what thye would do, but at least you can have a written statement saying what happened. Also we started at 9:45, we didn't even start getting checked in utnil 820! the procters were good though, they did say 45 min and 5 mins. which did help especially in the writting section!

You should write to AAMC and provide a detailed explanation of what happened (i.e. name of proctor if you know it, location). They should send you a response stating that they're sorry for what happened but nothing could be done about it now. You should make copies of this letter and attach it to every application you send out. This way, the schools will have written documentation of what happened and you'll have some type of explanation IF you don't score as well. Just a thought.... :idea: