anybody having second thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

breezey

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
med school starts in one month. there is no turning back once we get there. is anybody having cold feet? wondering if they shjould choose the wackier less travelled route?

i want to be a doctor but i have been told my whole life how hard med school is and now it is finally here.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not having second thoughts, but I sure am nervous.

I'm sure you felt the same way for first year of highschool, first year of college, etc. It's just school...you've done it all your life.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not having second thoughts exactly, but I do have an extreme case of the jitters. :scared:

I'm almost looking forward to the start of school just so I'll be so busy that I don't have time for nerves... if that makes any sense, which I doubt it does.

If my feet get cold I put on a pair of socks.

No one knows exactly how it is going to be. Man fears what he does not know. I will tell you this, for a couple years in college my life was very, very busy and it gave a me a profound sense of identity and worth. Work defines you, try not to be afraid of it. Everyone's a little apprehensive, and I plan on being honest with my classmates about my times of trepidation.

Nothing worth anything in life is easy.

To achieve greatly, one must risk humiliating defeat.

Yadda, yadda.