Anybody hear anything from MSSM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LorinE

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone? rejections, interview invites good or bad news...

Members don't see this ad.

LorinE said:
Anyone? rejections, interview invites good or bad news...
you mean today? otherwise plenty of people have gotten interviews and even acceptances. good luck!

Psycho Doctor said:
you mean today? otherwise plenty of people have gotten interviews and even acceptances. good luck!
no not TODAY :oops: sorry.......

(I don't feel so good. These schools don't understand I just CAN'T handle it anymore...) +pissed+ I'm like, having mood swings...

Did you apply there?
I was complete since October but they haven't told me anything. It's over I know but I can't believe it completely till I see an actual rejection letter.
I am like a loser. I called them and they said "a decison hasn't been reached". They also said they interview through April or something .I don't remember. I think then I fainted.

Members don't see this ad :)
LorinE said:

(I don't feel so good. These schools don't understand I just CAN'T handle it anymore...) +pissed+ I'm like, having mood swings...

Did you apply there?
I was complete since October but they haven't told me anything. It's over I know but I can't believe it completely till I see an actual rejection letter.
I am like a loser. I called them and they said "a decison hasn't been reached". They also said they interview through April or something .I don't remember. I think then I fainted.

no worries, I'm in the same boat. I've written TWO letter of interests (yes, count 'em. TWO), and they continue to ignore me :mad: .

lightnk102 said:
no worries, I'm in the same boat. I've written TWO letter of interests (yes, count 'em. TWO), and they continue to ignore me :mad: .

same here (though only one letter of interest), complete in october (aug mcat-er). it's getting lonely over here.

Psycho Doctor said:

it seemed like there was an implied "recently." don't be such a prat. ;)

LorinE said:

Did you apply there?

awww :( don't be so down on yourself; you're not a loser. if they are still interviewing until April, it's far from over. Now go splash some water on your face, and find a friend and go to a bar...i wish i could.

myodana said:
it seemed like there was an implied "recently." don't be such a prat. ;)
sorry; i was confused by the question :confused:

Psycho Doctor said:
awww :( don't be so down on yourself; you're not a loser. if they are still interviewing until April, it's far from over. Now go splash some water on your face, and find a friend and go to a bar...i wish i could.

:D Thanks PD. I think that's a great idea.