Anybody hear from GWU after interviewing on October 1st or later?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paranitroxide

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)

Members don't see this ad.

i think mumpers posted that he/she had head back and put on the alternate list after interviewing first week of october. hope that helps

I interviewed there on 10/7 and heard back on 11/8. hope that helps!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on 10/15 and got accepted by email on 11/8. An letter was mailed out that same day, and I received it today (11/12). It was weird because I thought they said that they would only inform us by regular mail...also the email had a word missing in one of the two sentences, umm yeah...

I interviewed on October the 1st and about 2 weeks ago they asked me to submit proof of Citizenship in order to complete my file. I spoke to them today and they just received it. Now I am just waiting.

PrettyInPink said:
I interviewed on 10/15 and got accepted by email on 11/8. An letter was mailed out that same day, and I received it today (11/12). It was weird because I thought they said that they would only inform us by regular mail...also the email had a word missing in one of the two sentences, umm yeah...

A word missing? Anyway, they told our group the same thing. LIES! :laugh: :laugh: Haha, congratulations. So an email eh? Anyone else hear by email before letter?